Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Who's T.I.'s Lawyer?!?!?


Whatever legal counsel T.I. has must get mad business now. Their client was receiving weapons that could possibly supply an Al Queada operation yet is on radio, t.v. shows daily; has a new album coming out; and is making video's. I thought he was sentenced! Here, I find out he does not have to even enter jail for another year and he is using this time to do "community service". Last time I checked seeing him and Tiny at the Hawks Game posing with his Cheaper by the Dozen clan of children is not Punishment!! Him and R Kelly may just have the same attorney. Whoever this mystery attorney is may have the game on lock better than Johnnie Cochran did with O.J. and Diddy.
Anyhow Toyetalks thanks the Georgia judicial system for sponsoring this moment of hateration. However, admittedly I will probably be getting his album anyhow.

No comments: