Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Monday and Happy BDAY Youtube

Hi Loves!

Its been a little over a week since my last post so forgive me. I have been super busy and a lot of great things have been going on. However..... in the midst of my busy few weeks. I must say... my room.....well its suffered. I am currently living in a FEMA disaster area. It was like one of those situations that you can only let good friends in because you know that they won't completely write you off as trifling or report you to A and E Hoarders.

So today is the day that I try to dig out. I have a week vacay of sorts and I will be heading to the complete anti -tropical location..... a random city, in a greaf midwest state, on a not so random mama's newly remodeled patio to spend my vacay. No beach but def will have a drink with an umbrella and lots of rum in it!

Anyhow today I write in celebration of one of my fav hobbies: Youtube. Youtube is five and its def changed my life. I love ignorance and ridiculousness. Youtube brings these things to me quickly. Whatever you want to find yoga videos, cooking shows, dancing babies..... one click away! In honor of Youtubes BDay I thought I would share one of my favs this Monday for you to start your work week. Enjoy!!

No comments: