Saturday, May 1, 2010

120 Reasons Not to Cheat.......Rather a $500 million Reason



Well Tiki Barber can thank Tiger Woods for burying his dorm affair deeper in the news reel.....
I had sworn off talking about Tigergate as I had SkipperGates and the beer summit. The situation had gotten so ridiculous that I could not invest any personal time into it. However, it has just come out today from the New York Daily News (which yea I know is a tabloid but so is Bossip and some of you all take those fools as word bond) that while in sex therapy, Tiger admitted to sleeping with AT LEAST 120 women while in his 5 year marriage to Elin. She apparently was so angered that it was a Reynolds wrap for their marriage after he revealed that.
I entitled this post 120 reasons not cheat in honor of these women. 50 of those reasons include the 50 recognized sexually transmitted diseases by the CDC that he could have brough home to his wife! (Since Tiger in all his mess seemed to like to go without sunscreen, raincoat, rubbermaid, or whatever you chose to call a prophylactic) However, I will say $500 million reasons because thats how much Tiger could potentially be paying Elin who after learning this information lawyered up. Once again I recommend she add T.I.'s attorney to her team. She will definitely get that money!
I am not mad at Elin's viking self. I mean people have argued that just because you cheat does not mean you do not love your spouse. BUT 120 WOMEN? You clearly don't love me. You don't respect me and did not care if I found out. Y'all know how hard it is to keep a secret that you let just one person in on? I know for me there are people off jump I know I can't say blip to because as soon as we get off the phone they will most def tell at least one person. So he had to know it would be hard to keep his cheating secret with 120 women. From what I saw of the women who came out, some of them off jump looked like the Snitchin for Cash type. But our friend the Caublasian has always had a sense of entitlement if you ask me so perhaps he thought he had that privelege blanket to protect him. Clearly he was confused. We all see how quick the women came out the woodwork to get paid for their stories.
Anyhow this whole situation is just shocking to me. One..... if y'all heard those voicemails (errrr uhhhhh ummmm hey its Tiger), the mans game is whack. How'd he pull 120 women!!?? The power of money. Secondly......The public relations nightmare of this whole thing has been a mess. To me the only way he could show he ever loved his wife is to not fight any settlement negotiations, give her what she is owed, and move on.
I wonder if Tiger thinks this was all worth it. He will have $500 million reasons to think of why it may not have beem. He should have just did the Diddy. Had his children by women willing and comfortable with collecting child support checks as income and not even have fronted to be the guy next door.




1 comment:

Mr. Noface said...

That's some B.S. man. I agree with Jim Carey, there is no way that this dude is sleeping with 120 women in a 5 year span and Elin not knowing about it. My sympathy for the soon to be ex-wife of Tiger Woods is lessening, but I still feel super bad for their two kids.