Saturday, June 5, 2010

So sometime ago I put you all onto my theory about OJ Simpson Syndrome. (Take a look at the post for a full explaination. ) So basically in my clinical opinion I said "This syndrome is celebrities who have such a sense of self worth that they think they can do any damn thing they please. OSS often causes clouded judgment and extreme acts of stupidity." Well this man:

Joran Van Der Sloot definitely is a victim of the syndrome.

Was it not enough that this man did the unbelievable. a white man killed and made a white woman disappear and got off not once but twice and was able to go home and live his life. I guess its not that unbelievable. It would have been unbeleivable if he was African descent and named Leroy.

Well here he goes again and these Peruvians are not playing games. A young woman was found beaten in his hotel room and when the police finally caught him in a cab WITH blood clothes they were not letting him go, The family of this young woman seems convinced he did it as they should. And he is not going to get off it seems if the family has anything to do with it. The girls daddy was on tv and looked real serious when he said the family "will have justice" By serious I mean mafioso. Apparently their family is very wealthy and powerful in Peru. So the Peruvian police have been "interrogating" him (ie beating him down).

I should probably share that my family members are also foreigners. So we can appreciate sometimes in cases like this when things like due process and prisoners rights do not exist. I personally hope they let the family in their late one night. All four of this girls brothers to just go at it with him. Yea some may say Toye thats insensitive, that ain't right,....whatever.

This young man has been killing people all willy nilly! He needs to be stopped and I am sad this young woman had to suffer at his hands (yea I didn't say alleged anywhere in this post. Like OJ "(If) I Did It" Simpson, this kid is guilty!

No comments: